Account Manager - Maintenance Department
Key responsibilities will include planning and scheduling field operations for your property portfolio, enhancement sales, proactively communicating with clients, and ensuring safety practices are being followed.
This is a full-time position. Company vehicle and cell phone provided as well as a great compensation package including health, dental and vision insurance, plus 401K, paid time-off and holiday pay.
Responsibilities and Duties
• enhancement sales
• proactively communicate with clients
• ensure safety practices are being followed
• define marketing budgets and activities on a yearly/quarterly/monthly basis
• maintain weekly expense reports detailing all expense activity related to the department
• keep track of properties’ profit and loss statements and manage profit and efficiency.
• manage overtime, routes, chemical usage, crew size, equipment and other factors that affect profitability
• make on-site property visits regularly to meet with property managers to maintain a strong relationship with client and inspect maintenance work
• maintain relationship with crews by visiting them during shifts and assisting with teaching proper work techniques
• prepare and submit property visit reports
Qualifications and Skills
• Possess horticultural & irrigation knowledge
• Display exceptional customer service skills
• Bilingual would be a plus
Compensation and Benefits
How to apply
Why work at Outdoor Elements?
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance to full-time employees after you have been with us for just 90 days.
Outdoor Elements offers paid sick days, paid time off and a vacation plan that works on an accrual basis.
We enjoy our jobs and love helping our customers. Work should be a place where employees can grow, challenge themselves and learn; all in a pleasant space.