landscape crew members, foremen and drivers
¡Estamos contratando! Norte y Sur
Ayudantes para yarda y conductores con experiencia
De Lunes a vernes. Tenemos beneficios, vacaciones pagas, salarios que comienzan en $ 10-13 la hora, y un plan de referencia.
Para mas informacion email firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities and Duties
• Spread fertilizer, plant food, mulch, and other materials around plants
• Remove weeds and dead plants; prune overgrown limbs and leaves
• Operate string trimmer and edger
• Use leaf blower to clear walkways and pedestrian areas after lawn maintenance
• Treat lawn and landscaping with pesticides to remove harmful insects
• Maintain the existing landscaping design and ensure plant survival
• Plant new flowers, bushes, plants, and decorative shrubs
• Rake fallen leaves and remove debris
• Remove tree limbs, overgrowth, and other hazards
Qualifications and Skills
• must be able to operate lawn maintenance equipment such as lawnmowers, string trimmers, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers, etc.
• must work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
Compensation and Benefits
How to apply
Why work at Outdoor Elements?
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance to full-time employees after you have been with us for just 90 days.
Outdoor Elements offers paid sick days, paid time off and a vacation plan that works on an accrual basis.
We enjoy our jobs and love helping our customers. Work should be a place where employees can grow, challenge themselves and learn; all in a pleasant space.