CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Responsibilities and Duties
• Maintain jobsite schedule and materials for successful completion of project.
• Oversees and supervises all Subcontractors from start to finish and ensure sufficient understanding of tasks and directives for Subcontractors
• Documenting pictures and issues through CRM program
• Confirm all the Construction and Warranty Work Orders are complete in quality and time.
• Collect all payments due on time for each phase according to policies, procedures and contracts.
• Responsible for tracking punch list and close out on projects.
• Assess the need and compose any change orders (addendum to contract) necessary to complete the job with customer.
• Collaborate with Sales team on “fixes” to issues on job site where needed.
• Attendance at all Construction and Company meetings is mandatory.
• Responsible for bringing all projects in on budget and in scope is expected
• Education: High school diploma required + some specialized job skills with 2 years of college or specialized training in the construction industry preferred.
• The ability to effectively and professionally communicate with clients and vendors
• On occasion this position will require some climbing, balancing, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting and from time to time performing physical labor.
• Visual acuity is also needed to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned and to make general observations of facilities or structures
• Projects are in an outdoor environmental condition, with no protection from the weather
• There are occasions of being subjected to temperatures above 100 degrees for periods of more than one hour
Qualifications and Skills
• Must have strong organizational and communication skills.
• Must have a hands-on approach to ALL problems and issues that will arise during construction.
• Must be willing to work occasional extra hours when necessary including some Saturdays.
• Must have the ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be able to lead people and gain their respect.
• Must be excel, word, and computer literate.
Compensation and Benefits
How to apply
Why work at Outdoor Elements?
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance to full-time employees after you have been with us for just 90 days.
Outdoor Elements offers paid sick days, paid time off and a vacation plan that works on an accrual basis.
We enjoy our jobs and love helping our customers. Work should be a place where employees can grow, challenge themselves and learn; all in a pleasant space.