CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Responsibilities and Duties
• Maintain jobsite schedule and materials for successful completion of project.
• Oversees and supervises all Subcontractors from start to finish and ensure sufficient understanding of tasks and directives for Subcontractors
• Documenting pictures and issues through CRM program
• Confirm all the Construction and Warranty Work Orders are complete in quality and time.
• Collect all payments due on time for each phase according to policies, procedures and contracts.
• Responsible for tracking punch list and close out on projects.
• Assess the need and compose any change orders (addendum to contract) necessary to complete the job with customer.
• Collaborate with Sales team on “fixes” to issues on job site where needed.
• Attendance at all Construction and Company meetings is mandatory.
• Responsible for bringing all projects in on budget and in scope is expected
• Education: High school diploma required + some specialized job skills with 2 years of college or specialized training in the construction industry preferred.
• The ability to effectively and professionally communicate with clients and vendors
• On occasion this position will require some climbing, balancing, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting and from time to time performing physical labor.
• Visual acuity is also needed to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned and to make general observations of facilities or structures
• Projects are in an outdoor environmental condition, with no protection from the weather
• There are occasions of being subjected to temperatures above 100 degrees for periods of more than one hour
Qualifications and Skills
Compensation and Benefits
How to apply
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com
Why work at Outdoor Elements?
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance to full-time employees after you have been with us for just 90 days.
Outdoor Elements offers paid sick days, paid time off and a vacation plan that works on an accrual basis.
We enjoy our jobs and love helping our customers. Work should be a place where employees can grow, challenge themselves and learn; all in a pleasant space.