business development/sales professional pool landscape industry
We are searching for an ambitious and energetic business development/sales professional to help us expand our clientele in the Houston market. You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Attend industry and association functions to foster relationships and find new opportunities
Qualifications and Skills
• Knowledge of the landscape/hardscape/pool industry a plus
• Proven sales track record
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM software (i.e. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in writing and speaking English
• Market knowledge
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport with prospective clients and others
• Time management and planning skills
• Passion for continuing education
• Desire to be part of a dynamic team devoted to our clients
Compensation and Benefits
How to apply
Why work at Outdoor Elements?
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance to full-time employees after you have been with us for just 90 days.
Outdoor Elements offers paid sick days, paid time off and a vacation plan that works on an accrual basis.
We enjoy our jobs and love helping our customers. Work should be a place where employees can grow, challenge themselves and learn; all in a pleasant space.